09 Oct 2015
Trafficking: Current Issues. Manual for Consuls (Armenian)
This booklet was prepared as a guide on counter-trafficking for consular officers from the Armenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs stationed throughout the world.
Prepared within the framework of the “Capacity Building for the Consular Personnel in Counter-Trafficking: Armenia” Project funded by the US DoS Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs
- Trafficking in Armenia
- On the US Department of State Trafficking in Persons Report
- What has been done in Armenia to Combat Trafficking?
- Guide for consular personnel in foreign countries
- How to assist the victims of Trafficking?
- 10 Main Principles of Ethics and Safety for Interviewing Trafficked Women (WHO Ethical and Safety Recommendations For Interviewing Trafficked Women)
- IOM Assistance to Victims of Trafficking (including information on readmission agreements)
- Appendix 1: Contacts of IOM Offices worldwide
- Appendix 2: Contacts of Embassies of the Republic of Armenia aboard
- Appendix 3: List and contacts of Organizations working in the area of Counter-Trafficking in Armenia
- Recommended Further Literature
This publication has been issued without formal editing by the Publications Unit of IOM.