13 Oct 2015
Migration - Winter 2010
Migration offers a variety of articles presenting IOM’s current activities in the field of migration and other related topics which are implemented in various regions of the globe.
Published twice a year, Migration is an update on the Organization’s activities and international migration policy issues. Migration is available in English, French and Spanish.
- Pakistan - After the Deluge
- Mass Communications Programme Talks and Listens to Pakistan’s Flood Victims
- Giving Voice to Haiti’s Earthquake Victims
- In Search of Normal: Thoughts about Haiti after the Earthquake
- Helping the Lost Youth of Tanzania
- The Silent Plight of Migrant Farm Workers in South Africa
- Technology, Vigilance and Sound Judgement – Managing the Dominican Republic’s Borders
- Biometric Passport and Identification Card: Armenia Enters the Digital Age
- Shedding Light on South-South Migration to Aid Development