Number of Pages
Date of upload
09 Nov 2015
International Migration, Vol. 40(6) 2002
International Migration is a refereed quarterly review of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) on current migration issues as analysed by demographers, economists, and sociologists all over the world. The journal is edited at Georgetown University's Institute for the Study of International Migration (ISIM) and published and distributed by Blackwell Publishing. The editors at ISIM are responsible for the direction and content of the journal.
- Odyssean and Rubicon Refugees: Toward a Typology of Refugees in the Land of Exile by Danièle Joly
- How do Smuggling and Trafficking Operate via Irregular Border Crossings in the Middle East? by Ahmet Içduygu and Sule Toktas
- Qualifications Recognition Reform for Skilled Migrants in Australia: Applying Competency-based Assessment to Overseas-qualified Nurses by Lesleyanne Hawthorne
- The Commodification of International Marriages: Cross-border marriage Business in Taiwan and Viet Nam by Hong-zen Wang and Shu-ming Chang
- Report on the Workshop on Practical Protection in Humanitarian Crises by Elizabeth Moller, Patricia Weiss Fagen and Susan Martin
Electronic version available from Wiley-Science. Click here.