10 Mar 2016
African Capacity Building Centre (ACBC) Annual Report 2016
The IOM African Capacity Building Centre (ACBC) is an IOM training institution that provides capacity-building support in migration management in Africa.
This Annual Report describes a selection of ACBC interventions from June 2014 to December 2015 and provides an outlook for more works to come.
- Foreword by William Lacy Swing
- The Centre at a Glance
- Pillar 1: Capacity-Building in Border and Migration Management
- ACBC training support to IOM Tanzania Programmes; Facilitation of trainings on IOM Emergency Response
- Pillar 2: Migration Research and Development
- Pillar 3: Migration Advocacy and Partnerships
- Support to RECs
- ACBC Curricula and other publications
- ACBC Staff