Number of Pages
Date of upload
10 Mar 2016
African Capacity Building Centre (ACBC) Annual Report 2016
The IOM African Capacity Building Centre (ACBC) is an IOM training institution that provides capacity-building support in migration management in Africa.
This Annual Report describes a selection of ACBC interventions from June 2014 to December 2015 and provides an outlook for more works to come.
- Foreword by William Lacy Swing
- The Centre at a Glance
- Pillar 1: Capacity-Building in Border and Migration Management
- ACBC training support to IOM Tanzania Programmes; Facilitation of trainings on IOM Emergency Response
- Pillar 2: Migration Research and Development
- Pillar 3: Migration Advocacy and Partnerships
- Support to RECs
- ACBC Curricula and other publications
- ACBC Staff