22 sep 2015
Stories of Reintegration
Stories of Reintegration presents success stories of migrants’ reintegration upon their return to their home countries. This publication aims at introducing IOM’s reintegration programme and its results to targeted publics as well as raising awareness among potential beneficiaries.
Stories of Reintegration features accounts of migrants who have returned from Lithuania and are trying to start their lives in their home countries under the assisted voluntary return and reintegration programme of IOM Vilnius. The publication presents 10 unique reintegration cases in seven different countries. It includes short summaries of migrants’ current activities and their own impressions about their lives after returning to their homelands and receiving reintegration support.
This publication is part of the project “Reintegration: A Future in Homeland,” implemented under the European Return Fund.
- Moldova : taxi business
- Azerbaijan : tea house
- Georgia :
- Trade in women's clothing
- Individual entrepreneurship in the construction sector
- Farming : cheese production
- Iraq : electrical appliances shop
- Afghanistan :Gas selling business
- Tajikistan : trade of milk products and animal breeding
- Kyrgyztan : internet cafe
- Geography of reintegration
- IOM Vilnius assisted voluntary return and reintegration programme