02 oct 2015
IOM 15 Years in Armenia Managing Migration for the Benefit of All
The brochure marks the fifteen years of IOM’s operations in Armenia. The brochure concisely dwells on the most important points and projects of the organization’s operations in Armenia since 1993 and illustrates the main achievements in the recent years in the areas of Technical Cooperation on Migration and Capacity Building; Labour Migration; Counter-Trafficking; Migration and Development; Mass Information on Migration; Movements and Assisted Returns.
- About the International Organization for Migration
- IOM in Armenia
- Technical Cooperation on Migration and Capacity
- Building in Migration Management
- Migration Policy and Research
- Labour Migration
- Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in Armenia
- Return and Reintegration
- Migrant Integration
- Facilitated Movements and Resettlement
- Emergency and Post-emergency Operations
- Migration and Health
This publication has been issued without formal editing by the Publications Unit of IOM.