Number of Pages
Date of upload
08 oct 2015
International Migration, Vol. 49(3) 2011 The Transnational Political Participation of Latino Migrants in Europe
International Migration is a refereed bimonthly review of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) on current migration issues as analysed by demographers, economists, and sociologists all over the world. The journal is edited at Georgetown University's Institute for the Study of International Migration (ISIM) and published and distributed by Blackwell Publishing. The editors at ISIM are responsible for the direction and content of the journal.
- The Transnational Political Participation of Latin American and Caribbean Migrants Residing in Europe by Jean-Michel Lafleur
- Engagement Policies and Practices: Expanding the Citizenship of the Brazilian Diaspora by Beatriz Padilla
- The Transnational Governance of Ecuadorian Migration through Co-Development by Almudena Cortés Maisonave
- Diversity in Transnationalism: Surinamese Organizational Networks by Liza M. Mügge
- Reminiscences, Patriotism, Participation: Approaching External Voting in Ecuadorian Immigration to Italy by Paolo Boccagni
- Assessing Emigrant Participation in Home Country Elections: The Case of Mexico’s 2006 Presidential Election by Jean-Michel Lafleur and Leticia Calderón Chelius
- The “Diaspora Politics” of Colombian Migrants in the UK and Spain by Anastasia Bermudez
- The Transnational Political Practices of Chilean Migrants in Switzerland by Claudio Bolzman
- The Transnational Political Practices of “Latin American Italians”by Guido Tintori
Electronic version available from Wiley-Science. Click here.