Number of Pages
Date of upload
02 nov 2017
Border security: Communities' integration and perception
Also available in:
Description: This study deals with border communities' perceptions about:
- border management in Diffa region and the eastern part of Zinder region;
- criminality, Boko Haram and terrorism;
- relationships and communication with defence and security forces in charge with border management;
- integration of communities in border management;
- reaction of populations and authorities in Diffa region regarding past crisis.
This publication serves as a tool for IOM Niger and the Government of Niger to guide their policy regarding the engagement of communities in border management.