22 sep 2015
Assessment of Health Needs and Living Conditions of Migrants in Jordan 2011-2012
Assessment of Health Needs and Living Conditions of Migrants in Jordan 2011-2012 is a cross sectional study conducted by International Organization for Migration IOM Jordan in collaboration with the Jordanian Ministry of Health to provide baseline information about health needs and challenges that affect different migrant groups in Jordan to assist the government and relevant parties to develop policy and strategies to manage migrant's health.
According to the results of the study, a number of recommendations were emerged which would be the guidance for the government and relevant parties in developing policy and strategies to improve and manage migrant's health.
- Members of the Research Teams
- List of Tables of the Cross-section Study
- Executive Summary
- Review of Literature
- Objectives of the Study
- Results of the Study
- Annex 1: Tables of the Cross-section Study
- Annex 2 : Migrant Interview Questionnaire
- Annex 3: Information sheet for the study subjects
- Annex 4: Informed consent form