Number of Pages
Date of upload
08 Dic 2015
Num. 25 - Trafficking in Migrants
Temporary Resident Permits: A New Way to Protect Trafficking Victims?
Compiling and analysing information from the media, governments, inter-governmental and non-governmental organizations, Trafficking in Migrants aims at improving the exchange of information on migrant trafficking. Published quarterly by the International Organization for Migration (IOM), Trafficking in Migrants includes sections on trends, policies, meetings, publications, and networking activities.
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Smuggling and Trafficking
- International Symposium on the UN Convention against Transnational Organized Crime
- SAARC Convention
- European Union-IOM Stop Conference
- UK Anti-Trafficking Network Conference
- Combating Trafficking in Women in Ukraine
- Victims of Trafficking in the Balkans
- Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation: Report on the Russian Federation
- Training Manual on Combating Trafficking of Women and Children for Law Enforcement Agencies