The “Project Development Manual for Migrants’ Association” systematizes the experience that IOM Italy has gained over the years in the organization of the A.MI.CO. – Migration Associations for Co-Development - training courses, developing a specific model explicitly tailored on the needs and specificities of migrants’ associations. The volume is a collection of theoretical knowledge and practical tools for the design and implementation of co-development projects aimed at building the capacities of the associations and support them in the process of becoming transnational development agents.
The manual is divided into the following modules:
• Module 1 – How to develop a project
• Module 2 – The budget: quantifying the project cost and managing the financial resources
• Module 3 – With whom should I join forces to achieve change? Building the partnership
• Module 4 – Implementing the project
• Module 5 – Communicating the project: why it is important and how you should proceed
• Module 6 – Evaluation: an opportunity for improvement