Number of Pages
Date of upload
06 mai 2016
International Migration, Vol. 53(5) 2016
International Migration is a refereed bimonthly review of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) on current migration issues as analysed by demographers, economists, and sociologists all over the world. The journal is edited by Carleton University and published and distributed by Wiley. The editor at Carleton University is responsible for the direction and content of the journal.
- Editorial by Howard Duncan
- A Capture-Recapture Approach to Estimation of Refugee Populations by Steven J. Gold, Wilma Novales Wibert, Vera Bondartsova, Brian J. Biroscak and Lori A. Post
- Estimation of International Migration in Post-Soviet Republics by Shushanik Makaryan
- EMIG 1.2: A Global Time Series of Annual Emigration Flows by Jonathon W. Moses
- Whither and Whence Hong Kong Migration Studies? by Adrian J. Bailey and K. L. Alex Lau
- Explaining Urban Migration from Mexico City to the USA: Social Networks and Territorial Attachments by Cristóbal Mendoza
- Kosovo – Winning its Independence but Losing its People? Recent Evidence on Emigration Intentions and Preparedness to Migrate by Artjoms Ivlevs and Roswitha M. King
- Examining the Interplay of Career, Migration and National Cultural Identity: The Case of Indian Scientists by Laurie Cohen, Joanne Duberley and M.N. Ravishankar
- Immigration and Transnationalism: Rethinking the Role of the State in Latin America by Gregory Weeks and John Weeks
- Depending on the Sky: Environmental Distress, Migration, and Coping in Rural Cambodia by Maryann Bylander
- Is Preventing Coerced Repatriation Ethical and Possible? The Case of NGO Repatriation of South Sudanese in Israel by Mollie Gerver
- Violence, Networks, and International Migration from Colombia by Adriana Carolina Silva and Douglas S. Massey
- The Mass Emigration Context of Lithuania: Patterns and Policy Options by Sebastian Klüsener, Vlada Stankūnienė, Pavel Grigoriev and Domantas Jasilionis
Electronic version available from Wiley-Science. Click here.
To order print copy, click here.