23 Sep 2015
Saving Lives and Building Livelihoods: Germany and IOM
IOM has produced a special publication Saving Lives and Building Livelihoods to chart the evolution and scope of IOM and Germany’s partnership in light of its 60th anniversary in November 2014. Covering in detail all activities between 2010 – 2013, the publication overviews IOM-German projects across the globe. This publication highlights the strong foundations of IOM and Germany’s relationship and celebrates our joint achievements.
- A Historical Overview: 60 Years of Partnership
- Partnership in Action: Funding Overview
- Projects Implemented by IOM and Germany 2010–2013
- Sustainable Return and Reintegration Assistance
- Transition and Recovery, Reintegration and Community Resilience
- Saving Lives and Providing Urgent Humanitarian Assistance
- Humanitarian Admission, Resettlement and Intra-EU Relocation.
- Assisting Victims of Trafficking and Working to Prevent Trafficking in Human Beings
- Promoting the Health of Migrants
- Migration, Diversity, and Community Development
- Promoting Regular Migration and Building Capacity in Border Management
- Building Expertise: Junior Professional Officers and Associate Experts