Number of Pages
Date of upload
13 Oct 2015
Human Trafficking Migration and Development AVRR Migration Policy
International Migration is a refereed quarterly review of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) on current migration issues as analysed by demographers, economists, and sociologists all over the world. The journal is edited at Georgetown University's Institute for the Study of International Migration (ISIM) and published and distributed by Blackwell Publishing. The editors at ISIM are responsible for the direction and content of the journal.
- Untold Stories: Biases and Selection Effects in Research with Victims of Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation by Anette Brunovskis and Rebecca Surtees
- Trafficking in Persons and Development: Towards Greater Policy Coherence by Gergana Danailova-Trainor and Frank Laczko
- Biopolitical Management, Economic Calculation and “Trafficked Women” by Jacqueline Berman
- Economics of Human Trafficking by Elizabeth M. Wheaton, Edward J. Schauer and Thomas V. Galli
- Trafficking and Contract Migrant Workers in the Middle East by Ray Jureidini
- Minors Travelling Alone: A Risk Group for Human Trafficking? by Ilse Derluyn, Valesca Lippens, Tony Verachtert, Willy Bruggeman and Eric Broekaert
- Assisted Voluntary Return of Irregular Migrants: Policy and Practice in the Slovak Republic by Kateřina Stančová
Electronic version available from Wiley-Science. Click here.