Description : In 2008, the International Dialogue on Migration (IDM) was guided by the overarching theme selected by the membership: “Return Migration: Challenges and Opportunities”. Two intersessional workshops were convened based on the memberships’ preferences: “Managing Return Migration” (21‑22 April 2008) and “Enhancing the Role of Return Migration in Fostering Development” (7-8 July 2008). A high-level panel discussion on Return Migration was held in the framework of the IDM during the 96th Council Session.
Table of contents
- Executive Summary: Lessons Learned and Effective Approches for Policymakers
- Part I: Workshop Report
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
- The Workshop
- Overview and Key Findings
- Forms and Contexts of Return Migration
- Essentials of Return Migration
- Managing Return as an Integral Part of International Migration
- Reponsible Partnerships for Policy Action
- Part II: Workshop Agenda and Background Paper
- Workshop Agenda
- Background Paper
Number of pages : 271
Format : Softcover
Your items will be shipped within 4 to 14 days (estimate) depending on the shipping method.
This product was added to our catalogue on Monday 29 November, 2010.