Description : The Migration Research Series (MRS) presents the findings of research projects managed by IOM’s Research Unit in Geneva, and studies prepared by IOM staff and its field offices. The series is designed to bring the results of policy-relevant migration research to the attention of a broader audience more quickly than would be possible in academic journals and books.
Table of Contents :
- Introduction to the Issues: Myths and Hypotheses
- The Global Volume and Patter of Irregular Migration
- The Scale of Chinese Irregular Migration
- How Smuggling and Trafficking Work
- The Particular Situation of Women and Children
- Towards the Control of Trafficking
- Conclusion: Lessons Learned and Future Prospects
Number of Pages : 44
Format : Electronic copy
Volume/Number : 1
This product was added to our catalogue on Sunday 30 January, 2000.