Description : This training manual provides an overall framework of the trafficking process and examine the trafficked person’s as well as the provider’s perspective of the mental health issues associated with trafficking of people. Moreover, this Manual reviews the various assistance processes and structures currently in place and offers basic guidelines for their management, as well as innovative techniques of assessment and intervention. The final section equips service providers with tips on how to avoid burnout and remain professionally effective.
Related Publication: The Mental Health Aspects of Trafficking in Human Beings-A Set of Minimum Standards
Table of Contents :
- Trafficking in human beings in the modern world
- The trafficking process from the perspective of trafficked persons
- The providers’ perspective
- Case management and programme implementation
- Helping the helpers: tips to avoid burnout reactions and to remain professionally effective
Number of Pages : 183
Format : Electronic copy
This product was added to our catalogue on Monday 29 September, 2008.