Description: International Migration is a refereed bimonthly review of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) on current migration issues as analysed by demographers, economists, and sociologists all over the world. The journal is edited at Georgetown University's Institute for the Study of International Migration (ISIM) and published and distributed by Blackwell Publishing. The editors at ISIM are responsible for the direction and content of the journal.Contents
- Voice, Agency and Vulnerability: the Immigration of Children through Systems of Protection and Enforcement by Susan Terrio, Aryah Somers, Olivia Faries, Cecilia Menjívar, Elizabeth L. Krause and Stuart Lustig
- Return of Separated Children: The Impact of Dutch Policies by Mariska Kromhout
- Introduction by Dita Vogel, Anna Triandafyllidou and Franck Düvell
- Methods, Approaches and Data Sources for Estimating Stocks of Irregular Migrants by Michael Jandl
- The Size of the Irregular Migrant Population in the European Union – Counting the Uncountable? by Dita Vogel, Vesela Kovacheva and Hannah Prescott
- Measuring Irregular Migration and Population Flows – What Available Data Can Tell by Albert Kraler and David Reichel
- Irregular Migration and Informal Economy in Southern and Central-Eastern Europe: Breaking the Vicious Cycle? by Thanos Maroukis, Krystyna Iglicka and Katarzyna Gmaj
Electronic version available from Wiley-Science. Click here.To order print copy, click here.
Number of pages:
Print and Electronic
This product was added to our catalogue on Tuesday 04 October, 2011.