Description : International Migration is a refereed bimonthly review of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) on current migration issues as analysed by demographers, economists, and sociologists all over the world. The journal is edited at Georgetown University's Institute for the Study of International Migration (ISIM) and published and distributed by Blackwell Publishing. The editors at ISIM are responsible for the direction and content of the journal.
- Uncovering European Union Immigration Legislation: Policy Dynamics and Outcomes by Adam Luedtke
- European Cultural Policy and Migration: Why Should Cultural Policy in the European Union Address the Impact of Migration on Identity and Social Integration? by Karsten Xuereb
- The Experiences of Accession 8 Migrants in England: Motivations, Work and Agency by Joanne Cook, Peter Dwyer and Louise Waite
- Transnational Relations: Family Migration among Recent Polish Migrants in London by Louise Ryan
- On the Labour Market Progress of Polish Accession Workers in South-East England by Ray Bachan and Maura Sheehan
- I wouldn’t mind moving actually: Exploring Student Mobility in Northern Ireland by David Cairns and Jim Smyth
- An Assessment of Supply and Demand-side Theorizations of International Student Mobility by Allan M. Findlay
- On a Taxonomy for the Literature of Migration by Arnold Reisman
Electronic version available from Wiley-Science. Click here.
To order print copy, click here.Number of pages :
49, 2Format :
Print and Electronic
This product was added to our catalogue on Friday 01 April, 2011.