The needs assessment was administered to 300 potential migrants in Armenia to measure the demographic characteristics, social description of potential migrants, their migration preferences, as well as to identify the sources of information for the migrants. The findings of the needs assessment were used to pioneer an IOM Migration resource center in Armenia.
The review was conducted and the study was published within the framework of the EC funded regional programme “Informed Migration – An Integrated Approach to Promoting Legal Migration through National Capacity Building and Inter-regional Dialogue between the South Caucasus and the EU.”Table of Contents
Number of pages:
- 1. General Overview of the Conducted Survey
- 1.1. The Survey Scope and Geography
- 1.2. Survey and Sampling Methodology
- 1.3. Conducting the Survey and the Working Group
- 1.4. Fieldwork Results
- 2. Analysis of Survey Results
- 2.1. Demographic Composition of the Examined Dataset
- 2.2. The Social Composition of the Sample
- 2.3. Labor Migration Preferences of the Surveyed
- 2.4. Work Experience Abroad
- 3. Conclusions
This product was added to our catalogue on Tuesday 19 June, 2012.