Description : In the experience documented in this volume, history represents the important component of a more complex interdisciplinary intervention, one where the principal prospective was, and still is, the psychological recovery/support of a community. In what way does history and its guarantors fit into this project? In many ways, and a large part of this volume exemplifies and bears witness to some of these, since all of the contributions were written by historians and anthropologists.
Table of Contents :
- Beyond the Archives of Memory by Natale Losi
- Memory Telling, Individual and Collective Identities in Post-War Kosovo: The Archives of Memory by Silvia Salvatici
- After the Exile: Displacements and Suffering in Kosovo by Annie Lafontaine
- Violence Following Violence by Anton. K. Berishaj
- The Archives of Memory: Specific Results from Research in Serbia by Nicola Mai
- Migration and Cultural Encounters: Kosovar Refugees in Italy by Giuseppe De Sario, Laura Corradi, Patricia Ruiz, Enrica Capussotti
- An Afterthought on a Work in Progress and a Forethought towards Its Future by Luisa Passerini
Number of pages: 226
Format: Electronic copy
This product was added to our catalogue on Tuesday 30 September, 2008.